[choreonoid-users 00005] Re: [choreonoid-users-ja 00110] Proper way to load RTC Controller

Luis Filipe Rossi luisf.rossi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 01:41:49 JST 2013

Not sure yet what was the problem. Maybe the path to the .dat files or the
rtc port names.

What I did for now was to get the Choreonoid RTM project and start from
there. The only problem is that, as the makefile is a common one, I have to
call a full build to choreonoid project. Of course it just builds what
changed since last build.

Thank you for the help.

--
Luís Filipe Rossi