[choreonoid-users 00004] Re: Does it support Force Sensor?

Luis Filipe Rossi luisf.rossi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 21:31:52 JST 2013

Thank you for you reply,

For now I am using OpenHRP3 to edit the models. Can't you use the same
routines?

Regarding the force sensors. Not sure what i did wrong, but maybe you can
take a look . If i add a force sensor to the model, when i try to add a
BodyRTC to the model, the choreonoid crashes.

Thank you for the explanation on how to connect the force sensor. I will
take a try when I am done with the crashes.

Best regards,