[choreonoid-users 00054] choreonoid won't load OpenRTM Plugin.

Luis Filipe Rossi luisf.rossi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 11:28:58 JST 2015

I am compiling the Choreonoid 1.5 from the source at a Ubuntu 12.05 x64.

I had to modify the Cmake file search path of th OpenRTM Plugin to lib64
instead of lib.

After the compilation setting to the OpentRTM plugin be compiled, no plugin
are loaded at the Choreonoid when the program is launched. When I load the
plugins manually, it is not able to find the OpenRTM .so library at my
path.

If i copy the OpenRTM .so files (libRTC.so and libRTC-1.1.0.so) and load
them manually, everything works fine. How i can fix the code so the plugins
are loaded automatically?

--
Luís Filipe Rossi
Cel. +55 (11) 97662-9234