[choreonoid-users 00025] Error occurred during compilation of Choreonoid source code

Mika Nergui nergui.mika at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 11:43:30 JST 2014

Hi All,

I am having problems of compilation of Choreonoid source code.

I have followed all instructions mentioned in website, But I had 10 errors,
which are related to LNK2005, libboost_thread-vc100.. and etc.

Why I needed to compile choreonoid from source code in Windows OS, is to
develop our own robot simulation in choreonoid, which we can connect with
Kinect sensor.

What I understanding about developing own robot simulation is that first we
have to design and develop robot in OpenHRP3, then we have to plugin to
Choreonoid.

How to solve link errors in choreonoid source code compliation?

Please clarify my understanding about robot simulation.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Mika