[choreonoid-users 00023] Re: How to get resulting torque and Actuator torque

Luis Filipe Rossi luisf.rossi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 21:34:59 JST 2013

Hi Nakaoka (should i call you Nakaoka or Shin'ichiro?)

In the OpenHRP3 there is the EXTERNAL_FORCE as stated in the
http://www.openrtp.jp/openhrp3/en/controller_bridge.html

Isn't that implemented in the choreonoid? Wouldn't that be the external
forces to the robot? So resulting torque is External Torque + Torque?

In fact, other than the vision that you already told me that is not
implemented. All the others properties are available?

Thank you!

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 6:11 AM, Shin'ichiro Nakaoka
<s.nakaoka at aist.go.jp>wrote:

> Hi Luis,
>
> > Considering that i am using a RTC controller. I believe the "u" port the
> > the actuator torque of the joint. How can I retrieve the resulting torque
> > (actuator + external forces) at the joint for further analysis?
>
> In fact the "u" port is the actuator torque of the joint.
> Sorry, there is no interface to directly get the resulting torque from
> the simulator.
>
> The forward dynamics is basically calculated in
> src/Body/ForwardDynamicsABM.cpp, and there may be the corresponding
> variable in the source.
>
> --
> Shin'ichiro Nakaoka <s.nakaoka at aist.go.jp>

--