[choreonoid-users 00007] Re: Does it support Force Sensor?

Shin'ichiro Nakaoka s.nakaoka at aist.go.jp
Thu Oct 24 13:37:39 JST 2013

Let me give additional comments to my last post.

> last process, and I think it is not so difficult to do the last process
> by using a text editor.

For doing this, Choreonoid provides a useful function. When you select a
BodyItem in the ItemTreeView and press "Ctrl + R", Choreonoid reloads
the model file and the new model file is immediately reflected to all
the views including the scene view. You can use it to confirm if your
editing result is correct immediately after you do some edit in the text
editor. I always use this function when I edit model files.

--
Shin'ichiro Nakaoka <s.nakaoka �� aist.go.jp>