[choreonoid-users 00062] How can I get ground truth global COM or Origin of the robot using simplecontroller/plugin or other method?

심옥기 sim2040 at kaist.ac.kr
Fri Aug 5 09:57:14 JST 2016

Dear choreonoid users,Hello, I'm Okkee Sim from KAIST Hubolab.Recently I'm trying to use choreonoid to simulate DRC-hubo,and I succeded to connect our software to choreonoid using SimpleController.Now I'm trying to evaluate and check performance of my state estimator, and what I want to know is thathow to get ground truth Center of mass or origin of the robot?Can I get those values in SimpleController? Or maybe other plugin is needed?In simplecontroller I triedbody->calcForwardKinematics(true,true);Vector3 com = body->calcCenterOfMass();in control loop but it does not work.It returns some value, but it is in local frame, and value is strange(when leg is stretched, z values go down).Thank you so much.Okkee SimKAIST Hubolabsim2040 at kaist.ac.kr+82-10-4424-2040