[choreonoid-users 00063] Re: How can I get ground truth global COM or Origin of the robot using simplecontroller/plugin or other method?

Shin'ichiro Nakaoka s.nakaoka at aist.go.jp
Tue Aug 9 00:29:33 JST 2016

Hi Okkee,

You can get the global position of a link by using the setLinkInput
function in the initialize function. If you specify the root link and
the LINK_POSITION symbol to the parameters of this function, the global
position variable of the root link is updated and you can obtain the
value in the control function.
Please check the following section of the manual:
http://choreonoid.org/en/manuals/1.5/simulation/howto-implement-controller.html#i-o-of-link-positions

--
Shin'ichiro Nakaoka <s.nakaoka �� aist.go.jp>