[choreonoid-users-ja 00113] Re: Proper way to load RTC Controller

Luis Filipe Rossi luisf.rossi @ gmail.com
2013年 10月 18日 (金) 20:33:20 JST

Hello Nakaoka,

No problem. Just did the request for the eglish list.

Thank you for your reply.

And congratulation for the Choreonoid, it has a much more stable and
friendly user interface than OpenHRP3 has.

Best regards,