[choreonoid-users 00056] A Error in Installing form Source Code in Windows

xuxiang2806 xuxiang2806 at 163.com
Sat May 16 13:59:30 JST 2015

Dear developers of choreononid

I want to install the last version of choreonoid, however there is something wrong in the process of installing.
I have downloaded  choreonoid version 1.5  in github and install essential supported softwares like QT 5.3.2 , Boost 1.5 ,Eigen.
But some errors is show in Cmake and I have try a lot .

The error I have copy here. I use VS2013 and 64- windows 8 by the way .

CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:431 (find_package):
By not providing "FindQt5Core.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "Qt5Core", but
CMake did not find one.

Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Qt5Core" with any
of the following names:

Qt5CoreConfig.cmake
qt5core-config.cmake

Add the installation prefix of "Qt5Core" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
"Qt5Core_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
"Qt5Core" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
been installed.
CMake Error at src/Base/CMakeLists.txt:193 (QT5_ADD_RESOURCES):
Unknown CMake command "QT5_ADD_RESOURCES".

I have intall QT 5.3.2, I do not know how to deal with this error.

Thank you again with great appreciate.