[choreonoid-users 00013] Re: [choreonoid-users-ja 00110] Proper way to load RTC Controller

Luis Filipe Rossi luisf.rossi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 04:55:31 JST 2013

Hello Nakaoka,

Can you help me with one more doubt if is not too much trouble?

I am not able to change the rate that the controller is called in the
Choreonoid.

I tried to change the Periodic rate of the BodyRTC but it is still running
at 500Hz. I was reading the RTC plugin and it seems that if the Periodic
rate is 0.0 it will use the simulation period as the controller period
correct? Maybe it is always loading 0 regardless if i write a value at the
Periodic rate parameter.

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,