[choreonoid-users 00073] openHRP format model

‪R H‬ ‪ r.h817 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 23 18:25:43 JST 2017

Hello

As someone who is new to Choreonoid, I faced some questions, as I understood, I have to import my model in openHRP format but I don’t know how to create a model in this format! I have a humanoid robot model in Solid-Works which I saved as VRML97 format but how should I create openHRP of my model, should I insert PROTO node manually in my VRML97 code or there is some software that I can use to directly get an openHRP model. I tried to install openHRP simulator but couldn’t download due to website problems.

                                                                                                                               Thanks for your consideration