[choreonoid-users 00076] How to use the pose-sequence function

chen erica erica90197 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 14:03:51 JST 2018

Hello,

I'm new to this software.

I installed choreonoid on window 10, 64

I followed the step in official website, and finally install choreonoid
successfully.(although i tried many times, it only works one time.)

As a result, i used the successful one to try this interface.

However, i can only use the sample project or the sample model.

In fact, I'm interested in the pose-sequence function, but i can hardly use
it.

Also, I cannot understand the source code of pose-sequence.

Looking for some positive response.

Best regards
Erica