[choreonoid-users 00065] Re: How can I simulate compliant component on the foot?

Shin'ichiro Nakaoka s.nakaoka at aist.go.jp
Sun Aug 14 12:04:17 JST 2016

The standard way is using additional joints as you tried,
and giving some force to the joints using a customizer.
There is a sample of using a customizer for this purpose.
If you enable BUILD_SPRING_MODEL_SAMPLE in CMake,
the sample is built, and you can load the project
"CustomizedSpringModel.cnoid".
In this sample, the spring model is simulated and it is implemented
using the customzier for it.
The source code is in the sample/SpringModel directory.

--
Shin'ichiro Nakaoka <s.nakaoka �� aist.go.jp>