[choreonoid-users 00058] Re: Call Simulation as a bash

Shin'ichiro Nakaoka s.nakaoka at aist.go.jp
Fri Sep 18 00:19:25 JST 2015

Do you want to control the simulation from a command shell?
Unfortunately, there is no such function, but it is possible to write a
plugin that controls the simulation according to corresponding shell
commands by using some kind of interprocess communication.

--
Shin'ichiro Nakaoka <s.nakaoka �� aist.go.jp>