[choreonoid-users 00039] Re: How to make some changes about Choreonoid in VS2008

Shin'ichiro Nakaoka s.nakaoka at aist.go.jp
Fri Jun 6 19:24:26 JST 2014

Dear Alex,

Probably you don't have to modify the body plugin to use your own robot
model. What you have to do is to create the model file that describes
the robot model.

Please see the following page to know the specification of the model files:
http://www.openrtp.jp/openhrp3/en/create_model.html

Shin'ichiro Nakaoka <s.nakaoka �� aist.go.jp>